Due to the pandemic of COVID-19 (commonly known as coronavirus) I am making safety a top priority. The health and safety of my clients and me and my family are extremely important to me. Therefore, the following policies will be in place for all appointments and shoots until further notice.
For your safety, I will:
- Sanitize hands before and after each appointment.
- Wear a clean mask when interacting with clients.
- As always, I will remove shoes or wear a brand new pair of disposable shoe coverings for each appointment.
- Refrain from unnecessarily touching any surfaces in the property other than the front door for entering and exiting.
- If I feel ill at all or have been in contact with someone that is sick, I will let you know, and we will reschedule the appointment at no cost penalty.
I ask for your cooperation with the following:
- No one can be present inside the home during the appointment. Anyone present at the property must wait outside of the home while I am working.
- A minimum distance of 6 feet between photographer and client must be maintained at all times. No handshakes.
- Reschedule your appointment if you, the property owner, any occupants, or anyone who has recently entered the home are sick or have been sick in the last 2 weeks. (No cost penalty for rescheduling)
- Reschedule your appointment if you the property owner, any occupants, or anyone who has recently entered the home has pending COVID-19 test results, have tested positive for COVID-19, or may have been exposed to someone who had tested positive for COVID-19. (No cost penalty for rescheduling)
- The property will be clean and all surfaces disinfected with an approved disinfectant prior to the photographer’s arrival. This includes any doorknobs/locks that our photographer will need to use when accessing the property. (Find approved disinfectants at cdc.gov)
- To eliminate the need to touch items in the home, turn on all lights, turn off all ceiling fans, open blinds, open windows and all interior doors before my arrival. Follow the checklist in my staging guide for more ways to get the property photo ready.
Please note that the appointment will be cancelled and/or rescheduled if these policies are not being followed.