Associate / Second Photographer Job Opening
Luke Collins Photography LLC is looking to hire a photographer on to the team.
This is perfect for someone who loves shooting weddings, family sessions, engagement sessions, and more, but may not want the hassles of funning your own business. Or, maybe you want to supplement your own business and income with photo work. Either way, I’d love to chat!
On wedding days, you will be a second photographer on my team. As a second photographer, you will assist me to capture photos during a wedding day. We will work side by side to capture the entire wedding day story for our clients.
As an associate / primary photographer, you will be the primary photographer during photo sessions. The sessions will mostly be family sessions with an occasional engagement, senior, maternity session.
This is a great opportunity for someone who knows how to use their camera well and would like experience working on real photoshoots.
Editing photos not necessarily required. Though you may help with my editing backlog during the busy season.
Door County, Wisconsin and surrounding areas.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be a second photographer during weddings.
- Act as primary photographer for photo sessions.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Must be reliable and able to arrive to sessions and weddings in a timely manner.
- Photography experience is preferred, but I am willing to train the right candidate.
- Must understand how to shoot in Manual mode (though you may shoot whatever mode you like during shoots)
- You must have a DSLR or mirrorless camera and a couple professional quality lenses. Brand does not matter.
- Able to follow a timeline, work under pressure, and think on your feet during a fast paced wedding day.
- Have reliable transportation
Schedule will vary depending on bookings. Most weddings occur on Saturdays and most sessions are scheduled for evenings.
Hourly rate is negotiable based on experience. However, you can expect the following range:
$25-$50 as a Second Photographer
$50-$100 as a Primary Photographer.
Associate Photographer Application